Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

What layers of liferay we have access (Modules Communication )


Hi guys:
when you start developing in Liferay you notice that there are many modules and libraries in its core, but there are not accessible from everywhere.
I recently found a problem developing an improvement for the workflow system (see http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-8821), where I needed to use a class that I couldn't access... and I realized that I needed to know which concrete classes were reachable from where I was. 
I have done a little research and I've written a wiki article explaining this, and I have created a diagram to make it easier to understand:

I hope it'll be useful for you, developers!
Regards
 Juan Fernández
Thank You Juan Fernández for sharing this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment